A Will is a legal document that should be prepared by a lawyer clearly sets out your wishes for the distribution of your assets after your death. Having a clear, legally valid and up-to-date Will is the best way to ensure that your assets are protected and distributed according to your wishes.
Should you die without a Will, your estate may be divided according to a Government formula – a formula you may not be comfortable with.
Your Will is arguably the most important document you will ever sign, so it’s advisable that you have it prepared by an expert who is supported by accountants, taxation, investment and legal professionals such as those we have on staff at PTW Law.
Why create my Will with PTW Law?
- By writing your Will using PTW Law, you are choosing an organisation that has over 60 years o
- We will always be around to ensure that your wishes are carried out with impartiality and integrity.
- PTW Law provides a full estate administration service starting to ensure all necessary steps are completed
- Our fees reflect the responsibility of being executor (should you decide that this is appropriate) and are set lower than other Trustee companies.
- You can make and change your Will as often as required
To create your Will with PTW Law, contact Tolly Saivanidis of our Mascot offices.
Source: NSW Government Website